Friday, July 16, 2010

Taylor is 2!!!

My girl is 2 years old!!!  Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?  Our friend Kristin got Taylor this adorable Minnie Mouse costume and Taylor was in HEAVEN!
She even fell asleep in it :)                                         Don't you love Costco cakes?  The only problem is you get a little tired of it after a couple of days but you can't let all that good cake go to waste!I threw this picture in because this girl is just too cute.  That is Taylor's new ballerina barbie she is chewing on.Taylor got some amazing presents if I do say so myself.  I am trying to do really good this year and get presents at great prices.  The scooter has to be my best buy.  It was totally free!  I got it from the Disney rewards club for entering all the codes out of all of our Disney movies.  She loved it, but I think Tyson has used it the most.She also got her favorite thing ever: chapstick, which she promptly put on Tyson.  What a good big brother!The scooter has Snow White and the seven dwarfs on it and it is just the perfect size for her.                    Taylor loved the card her Aunt and Uncle sent.  She is all girl and loves princesses.  Thanks Matt and Mele!We went bowling with friends for Taylor's birthday.  She was not really into it.  She was fascinated by the ball return though.Grandma and Grandpa sent a great package with a really fun princess dress and shoes to match.  Taylor LOVED them, Thanks!!!Tyson has decided he is an amazing bowler so we took Daddy bowling today to show him how great he is.Tyson would bowl and then turn around and give us this face.  Which he could never quite pull off without cracking up.  What a nut!Matching outfits are my most favorite things in the world.  Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa!
Taylor at 2
She LOVES Mickey Mouse and asks to watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse daily.
Taylor is crazy about hair!
She loves to torture her big brother and dogs his footsteps relentlessly.
Taylor calls all dogs Nickel and runs up to any dogs she sees.
She loves to swim.
Taylor eats everything.
She has NO fear (which terrifies her mother).

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Talyor!!! I can't believe she is 2 already!!!! Looks like she had a fun day!

    I'm with you on matching outfits!!!! We gotta get it all in while they are little because once they are older they will have none of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Taylor! I can't believe that she's 2 now!!! I miss you, my RS buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Taylor!! I love the picture of her putting lipstick on Tyson. She looks like she took the job very seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Taylor! Hope she had a great day and that chap stick stays IN the container! Doubtful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the scooter. Happy birthday Taylor. Looked like a really fun time. Love the matching outfits too. She is so cute. That's awesome she loves to swim.

    ReplyDelete