Thursday, March 19, 2009

my crazy sleeper

Tyson was watching some cartoons yesterday and we thought he was just being silly and pretending to sleep but he was actually passed out in this position. Seeing him in yet another weird sleeping position reminded me of all the other crazy places he's fallen asleep. He is the worst sleeper so when he does fall asleep we usually leave him where he drops.Another angle. What a nut!
This time we dared to wake him up. I was worried that he would fall off of the couch arm, so Jason laid him down and then we have this position. Laying down but still crazy.


A few days ago I told him to go sit on the couch for time out and when time out was over I found this. I tell you time out was less than two minutes!


This was the first time the kids took a nap together at home. I honestly thought they got together and planned that only one of them could sleep at a time to drive me mad!


This was in the hospital. Taylor was a couple days old. We were trying to get awake pictures and this is what we got. I think I like it more than the picture we were trying to get.


Grandma was visiting and was singing a song and that was all it took.


Tyson was being wild this day. He took every toy out of the box and then got in it and passed out. We have never laughed so hard in our lives. His little head kept bobbing around, there was nowhere for it to go because he's in a round tub.


In the middle of eating. Oh that boy!


I guess this is one last shot of what started this post. I still haven't mastered posting the pictures you want at the beginning at the end yet.


Gotta love those crazy kids!

6 comments:

  1. Those pictures are hilarious. Eli has only fallen asleep ONCE in a place in the house besides his bed...after 1 pm church on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some good pictures... it is crazy the places that kids will fall asleep in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I babysat him I remember rocking him for like an hour thinking he was finally asleep and then my cat would walk in and he would say "CAT!" I didn't know I had to put him in some weird position if I wanted him to sleep. Next time I babysit I am going to have to remember this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! My kids never fall asleep anywhere but their beds and the car. I love that he fell asleep during a time out! That will show you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once Tyson falls asleep, he is gone! Sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete