Wednesday, March 18, 2009

first post, whoo hoo!

This is my first "official" post so I just threw in some pictures of my cute kids and what we've been up to lately. This is my attempt to save money and try my hand at photography. I've decided I need more sheets and kids who will cooperate.This is Tyson doing what he does best. Get ready, get set...
GO!!
The other day he comes upstairs crying telling me he's broken his foot. I was not surprised.
(It was only tweaked for a few days)


I don't know what it is about having kids but I feel they must be dressed up in crazy outfits for my enjoyment.



This is my favorite one. If I could have her wear it daily I would be happy. How can you not smile when she's sitting around looking like this?


Here are some pictures of our old house and what we did the entire month of February. My cousin Amy's husband did the french door install. He is quite the handy guy!


Here is the outside, didn't he do such a great job?! Three cheers for Chris!


Please no harsh comments on the cabinets. I wanted to gut the entire kitchen and buy everything new, but I had to make due with what I had so I sanded and painted the cabinets. I distressed them to give them a country feel. I think they look better in person so keep that in mind.


Chris built a cover for the nasty old vent that was showing. That's the box on the top. He also rebuilt the cupboard under the sink that was warped from water damage, and installed a new garbage disposal and kitchen sink!


Yeah, my first post! It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.

6 comments:

  1. Yea!!! Welcome to the blogging addiction!
    I love the french doors!!! Gonna show Brad and tell him I am needing those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I knew you would eventually cave in and get a blog! I LOVE the cabinets!!! Taylor is adorable! Of course Tyson is too but I just haven't seen Taylor very much! I might have to get Eden a little flower outfit now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you have a blog now! Seriously...if you have any questions let me know. And to answer your questions I have been blogging for about 2 years now. I get in blogging ruts sometimes where I can't think of a think to do! But other times there is so much going on and I love to have record of the things that are going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are excited that you guys now have a blog. They sure are cute pictures and the kids are getting so big and cute as ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kellie,
    I love your blog. If anyone should have one, it's you because your life is crazy. I make a point of never reading anyone's blog but I'm making an exception with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor is getting sooo big, and is so cute! Love the flower hat!

    ReplyDelete