Monday, January 14, 2013

January 12x12

We had another busy Saturday this week and it happened to fall on the 12th.  Our morning started at 5:30am when the terrible T's decided to wake everyone up by chasing each other and running a muck uspatairs.  Needless to say it was not pretty when I caught them.  Since they were up we began an all out cleaning of downstairs because we were getting an inspection from Medicaid for Mark, so I guess it all worked out kind of.
 Tyson had his second flag football game.  He really loves it.  He didn't earn much money this game but in warm up he caught three passes in a row.
 Right after Tyson's game he went to a birthday party where they also played football.  Taylor was at a birthday party too and I was home with the Medicaid inspection and the two girls.
 After the inspection and the parties we relaxed a bit.  Hayden found this fun hat.  She loves shouting "cheese" for pictures.  Such a nut :)
 
The kids favorite home activity is to push the baby around in her stroller and chase each other.  As long as the baby is happy and they don't run her into anything I am fine with it.
 Ryan is a horrible sleeper, almost as bad as Tyson was.  Here is one of her 20 minute naps.  Seriously it only lasted 20 minutes. What can you accomplish in that time?  I think I went to the bathroom and pulled out meat for dinner. 
 Taylor is a huge Daddy's girl (even her shirt says Daddy's Super Star).
 We pulled out the old Johnny Jump Up and let Ryan try it out.  She wasn't too excited about it, she had more fun watching the other three fighting about who gets to sit the closest to her while she is jumping.
What is a mother to say?
 Jason ran Darrell to Special Olympics basketball and then came home for dinner.  A thrilling spaghetti and vegtables.
 Ryan was my last hope for a kid that didn't need to use a nebulizer.  Isn't that the saddest thing?  She gets really congested and we spray saline up her nose and suck everything out with the bulb syringe but it never gets her clear.  The doctor told us to use the nebulizer to help get her congestion out.  This was the first time I tried it and it helped a ton.  I just hate that we never put this machine away, it has a permanent spot on the bookshelf in the living room.  So sad.
 We finished our night watching the 49ers beat the Packers.  I know one of the reasons Jason decided to marry me was because I was already a 49ers fan when he met me :) 
This was our half time show.  Gotta love them! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture of Jason and Taylor!

    Doesn't it seem like there are a crazy amount of birthdays in January? I had no idea there were so many. My kids have been bombarded with party invitations.

    That picture with Ryan using the nebulizer is so sad! But happily it worked for her.

    Congratulations on the 49ers win. I was worried that the Seahawks defeat was going to send Eric into a deep depression on Sunday, but
    so far the symptoms have been mild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for as long as i have known you, you have always been a 49ers fan! lucky for jason. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still paying Tyson off for good sport behavior???? Sad!! Just kidding...Steve just paid Eli $1 for each minute he didn't talk! That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard...after 10 minutes Steve said he was capping it at $10.
    Oliver napped the exact same way! I was always torn to either sit and hold him so he would nap longer or put him down and get 10 minutes to get something done. I can't remember how old he was when he finally napped like a normal child!

    ReplyDelete