Monday, April 16, 2012

April 12x12

This is my very first 12x12 and let me say it was a lot harder than I thought it would be!  Trying to remember the camera all day was quite a chore.  It turned out alright though :)
 This is how I start my day every morning.  Our family is crazy about Plants vs. Zombies and I have to take care of my Zen Garden.  This year this is the only garden I can care about.  Jason put one in outside and I have gone out all of two times this season to look at it.
 I had been dreading this day all week.  I had a crazy amount of things to do and thanks to Mark's urologist changing our appointment from Tuesday to Thursday I had to take him to the doctor as well.  The girls and I hit Target and CVS after kindergarten drop off.  Ran home and had a primary meeting at our house at 10am.  During which I was watching a baby from 10-2pm so her mother, brother and sister could go to the dentist. Whew!
 After the meeting and kindergarten pick up Taylor and I put up a few spring decorations.
 This is Tyson's face the minute homework is said, I wish I could give you the sound effects (they are not pleasant)!
 After finishing the tortures of homework, sometimes you just gotta bust out of your shirt and jump on the trampoline I guess.
 This is the only thing that gets me through these days!  I was downing one while driving Mark to the urologist to get a catheter change.  I also couldn't find a babysitter because of all the activities going on on Thursday so my Mom got off work early to watch the kids. (Thanks Mom!!!)  I really didn't want them to have to witness a catheter change.  They already ask why Mark has a bag on his leg and I tell them because he's old.
 Taylor has to be involved in the kitchen every night.  Here she is making pasta.
 For dinner we had BBQ chicken, pasta, vegetables and fruit.  A pretty typical meal for us.
 The chow down. 
 Hayden loves frozen vegetables and is seen here eating here third bowl of them.
 Jason had to work the snack bar at the ball fields so he went straight there from work so we didn't see the guy until we got to the ball park.  Grandma again helped out and kept the girls at home with her so they didn't have to be out in the wind.  Tyson is in love with the ball park nachos.
I am Tyson's church ball coach and love to be out there with my boy :) The other team only had four players so we called the game early.  Our very long day was finally over!  Let's hope next month's 12x12 is a little less exciting!!!

1 comment:

  1. I learned so much from this post! You are super woman!

    I would have never guessed that Hayden loves frozen vegetables. How exciting.

    I will never show Sadie this post or she will turn green with envy that Hayden is drinking a Target slushy. You are a fun mom!

    And I have absolutely NO IDEA what that game is you are playing.

    ReplyDelete