Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wrestling

Jason won four tickets to WWE from X107.5 and took Tyson Darrell and Mark to it.  I have no interest in "wrestling".  I have worked with Mark for almost 12 years and I have had to hear about wrestling for 12 long years.  I don't know why he wasn't smiling in this picture, Jason said he was in heaven the whole time.
 

 They got home pretty late and me and the girls were already asleep.  When I woke Tyson up the next day I asked him how was wrestling?  He said, "Mom, did you know that in wrestling you have to have a table?"  I laughed and laughed :)
 This was Tyson's favorite part of the show.  I guess they had a tag team match going on and then all heck broke loose and all the wrestlers jumped in the fight.
 I know it's fake, but oh my heck, if that were my son going head first into anything I would be upset!
 I guess this guy is a big name in the wrestling world.  I believe his name is "Big Show" (I think Big Ugly is more appropriate, but I didn't name him)
 Here he is in action strangling some poor guy.
Everyone had a lot of fun, Darrell only got lost once, and I have heard nothing but wrestling talk for days.  Mark keeps going up to people and strangling himself trying to tell them about the show.  I have to keep telling people no one is trying to strangle him, he went to a wrestling show.  Gotta love it :)

3 comments:

  1. I have a small confession to make: When I was young I was obsessed with wrestling! OBSESSED. I have seen all of the greats wrestle: Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Brutus the Barber Beefcake (my personal favorite as a 10 year old). If you ever have any questions about wrestlers from the 80's, I am your source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! I can see Mark strangling himself in front of people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't pay me to go watch this! I think it is the silliest thing! But fun for those who love it!

    ReplyDelete