Friday, February 17, 2012

Disneyland Day 2

We started the day out with the guys running to Star Wars and me and the girls riding this ride in the front of Tomorrow Land.  (I honestly don't know what is up with my neck, I must have been smiling extra hard!)  I love Taylor's "real" smile in this picture.
 In line for Dumbo, don't you love all the random kids you get in your pictures at Disneyland?
 Hayden has started doing this half smile which cracks me up.
 Tyson and Darrell thought they could catch up to me and Hayden on Dumbo, Ha Ha!
 Taylor was crazy about going on the tea cups.  We were so happy when this was over and she moved on to her next obsession :)
 Mark loves the boat rides but they are so hard to get him into.  This year we did not attempt the Nemo ride but we did do this storybook cruise.
 When we went to Cedar City for Thanksgiving Jason's grandma was getting rid of her old crafting supplies and I found these great shirt transfers that said DeMille family, she did have 3 but sadly while making the shirts I ruined Hayden's.  I had all of these Disney transfers so I cut the middle out of Grandma's and put Disney in.  I thought they turned out super cute and I was also less worried about losing them on this day :)


 I love how upset Taylor is in this picture, why does everyone bug with her hair?  Poor girl :)
 Hayden was a huge fan of her Strawberry Shortcake blanket and that thing was drug all over Disneyland :)  Thanks Misty!

 We stayed for the water show and I have to say it was really awesome.  We saw it last time we went but this year we got there early enough that we were able to find a bench!  I am telling you it was my favorite, most wonderful, part of the whole day!!! 
On to Day 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment