Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sledding

We went up to Mt Charleston with a couple other families from our ward for a bit of sledding.  It was a blast!  It was very cold, of course, and as you can see, we look like a bunch of crazies with our jeans in the snow. (My family anyway, the other families were much more prepared)

 Hayden loved that she was finally allowed to put things on the floor into her mouth.  Such a nut!
 We only had one doughnut so we brought up Jason's boogie boards.  I know we are ghetto sledders.  Here is Jason's solo expedition to see how the boards hold.
 And here is his lovely wipe out!  Is it awful that I chuckle every time I see this?  *Side note* No one was fatally injured in this sledding experience :)
 Tyson, finally being brave.  The problem is Tyson got his jeans wet and was wanting to change his clothes the rest of the time (We have since invested in snow pants so we don't have to hear the whining for next time)
 Daddy and his girl.  Taylor has decided that she is Daddy's girl and Hayden is mine.  She will tell me all day long how much she loves Daddy and misses him while he's at work.

We had a ton of fun and can't wait to go again now that we have bought some proper supplies.  Jeans and boogie boards not allowed next time :)

1 comment:

  1. When we go sledding, we go in our jeans too! My kids have asked me approx. 100 times to take them sledding this year, and I have said not today approx. 100 times. I am unsure if the day will ever come that I say yes.

    ReplyDelete