Friday, June 6, 2014

Tyson's two front teeth

So Tyson had nine days to pull out his two front teeth.  I told him I would pay him $20 if he did it himself.  D Day came and we were off to the dentist. 
After getting his shot, he could not get over how weird everything felt.  He started talking like a crazy and being nuts.

He sat really well even after the teeth flew out of his mouth.  Actually flew!  Those suckers were not coming out and the dentist used so much pressure to get them out they flew! (I have been having nightmares since of flying teeth!!)
Toothless kid.  It's amazing he can eat anything!

So nasty!  The new tooth on top is so big that he needs to get a brand new night guard.  It will be in in a couple of weeks.  I love him, but doesn't he look just like the guy from The Goonies, Sloth?   All he needs is for me to shave his hair crazy and put some prosthetic skin here and there on his face.  "Hey, you guys!!"

3 comments:

  1. OUCH!!!! Poor guy! I couldn't imagine being a dentist and having to yank kids teeth out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!!!! Seriously, I feel your pain with teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. The poor kid. I fear Sade is facing years of braces because she won't get her teeth out! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete