Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hayden

Our beautiful Hay Hay turned 3!!!
 Hayden is the life of the party over at our home.  She keeps us constantly entertained. 
 That is, when she is not torturing the dog or the terrible T's :)
She is full of energy and never walks, only runs :)
We are so glad to have our middle girl in our family.  She keeps us on our toes!
At 3 Hayden
-Loves Dora. I mean freakily loves that girl.  She will calm down mid tantrum if we just say the name Dora.  We use this technique often :)
-Is very tall, we don't know how this happened with Jason and I as her parents, but we get several comments while in public about her height.
-Hates to have her hair done.
-Loves to dress up. I will daily find her wearing several pieces of clothing and have to take them all off to find her.
-Is not getting the potty training thing.
-Loves to dance and sing.
-Is still a little afraid of the baby, and treats her like a pet rather than a sister.  She likes to pet her head and tell her, "Baby, all right".
-Is super affectionate and will frequently hug my leg while I am trying to make dinner.
-When we ask for a hug she always gives us a kiss. I think it's hilarious and won't correct her.
-Is not getting the speaking thing very well.
-Loves her "blanks" (Made by my good friend Misty).  She has two so they are always easy to find. Misty makes blankets for all new babies and she made a wonderful one for Ryan but Hayden hates it.  So funny :)
-She is still a thumb sucker.
-She has crooked front teeth.  I asked the dentist about braces last year and they looked at me like I was nuts.
-Is a pretty good eater and loves vegetables.  She frequently asks for carrots and will sit and eat an entire carrot.  Her next favorite snack is frozen vegetables.  She will eat a whole bowl in one sitting. (Maybe that's why she is so tall!)
-Loves toys, she will sit for a whole hour just playing upstairs. It is wonderful to have a child who can entertain herself, the other three, not so much.
-Is wonderful at the movie theater. And has been since her first movie. I would take her to a movie any day over her older siblings.
-She is a fighter and can throw a mean right hook.  She has to be with the terrible T's always bugging her!
-She loves to cuddle on the couch and watch TV.
We are so lucky to have this wonderful, loving, crazy, wacky girl in our family!  We love you Hay Hay!!!

3 comments:

  1. Everytime I am around Hayden I can't keep my eyes off of her. I think she is adorable! And has such personality.

    I would gag on frozen veggies. And my kids would pass out.

    So funny about treating Ryan like a pet!

    Happy Birthday Hay Hay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a very special girl
    wish I was close bye

    love
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe she is 3 already!!! such a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete