Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 12x12

We started our morning, like many other mornings with the dreaded carpool.  Every seat of my car is full with crazy kids. I honestly don't know who one of them is, I was just grabbing kids while I drove down the road :)  Just kidding, we have our friends and right around the cornor neighbors the Mays and then we go across the wash and pick up Caden, and of course my crazy four!  I have to arrange my seating just right or it can turn ugly quickly.  Hayden can not be in the back row or there is major fighting.  And she is a dirty fighter she will sit and just pummel poor Zack right in the head all the way to school.
 Hayden is potty training and it is awful!  She did go potty on the toilet and this is her after celebration, she jumps up and shouts, "I pee pee in the toilet" (or the equivalent in Haydenese).
 After this triumph we went to the gym hoping I could triumph the body combat class.  I am sad to report it kicked my butt and I was defeated :(  There were tears and at one point I couldn't tell if she wanted us to jab or kick or uppercut so I did all three and hoped she wouldn't kick me out of her class :)  It was ugly, so the only way bounce back after such a sad butt kick was to go out to lunch!
 We met up with my old primary presidency member and her son at Applebee's for some needed catch up.  I think I talked 20 minutes without stop, there was so much to tell her.  After we were all done she commented on how well my girls were at a restaurant and I had to laugh, my kids are eaters so they don't really mess around too much at restaurants because they are so busy eating :)
 After Applebee's we ran to Smiths to get Taylor a watermelon.  She has to bring watermelon to her heart healthy breakfast for preschool.  We HAD to see the Valentine section too!
 Taylor found my bra and decided she needed to take a self portrait while wearing it. The girl is a nut!
 This is how Hayden shows you she's had an accident on herself.  Sometimes I don't know what she's saying until she starts backing her behind up and pointing.
 After the accident was changed Taylor decided the bra would look better on Hayden.  It is funny how long this gag can go, it went on until I made them get ready to pick Tyson up from school.  We do afternoon carpool on Tuesdays because we have music class.  Tyson and Taylor love music and are doing really well.  We love Mrs. Kim!
 After music and dinner I did  quick buzz of the guys hair before giving them their baths.  I am not a hair person but I give a mean buzz :)  Darrell loves getting his hair buzzed and walks around the rest of the night pointing at himself and saying, "bald headed".
 Jason went to the gym after I was done with the guys and in a rare burst of energy I decided to do the kids baths too.  I usually try to stagger one night kids, one night guys.  After baths the kids decided to have fun with this amazing toy: the laundry basket.
 I guess it was a rare occurrence to find the thing empty :)
 Ryan played with this freaky toy that Jason had growing up.  I don't know it's name but the kids love it.  I guess it's really old and had it's own show when we were growing up.
Jason got home from the gym tired and sweaty and that is when Tyson had to announce to everyone, "Dad looks skinnier then Mom now!"  This is Jason's face right when that comment was said.  Tyson is now dead :)  Did your Mom ever shout at you, "I brought you in this world, I can take you out of it."?  Those were the thoughts going through my head!  We are very proud of Jason he his working his tail off to lose weight, he is already down 20 pounds!  He starts climbing the poles for NV Energy on the 19th!  (For the record, he is not skinnier than me, Tyson is a punk!)

4 comments:

  1. Carpool is draining. As is potty training.

    We went to the gym and to Smith's yesterday too! I'm surprised we didn't run into each other.

    Jasons face is hysterical. Tyson's comment: not so much! I might have had to kick his butt.

    Good for Jason for losing 20 pounds! That is a lot. But I do maintain that men folk have a much easier time losing weight than us women.

    Also, I am going through some Kellie withdrawals, and feel like we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad potty training is OVER!!!!! I can't stand it!
    Good job Jason on the weight loss! Too bad we women can't take it off that fast!
    I gave up on the 12x12...mine were boring...as is my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! what a fun day- i'm exhausted just from reading it! ;)

    ReplyDelete