Sunday, April 10, 2011

Clark County Fair

We went the Clark County Fair again this year.  Let me set the scene: Before we left to make the 45 minute drive it started snowing in Las Vegas. (snow flurries anyway)  We get 10 minutes outside of Logandale and it starts raining buckets, but still we have to keep going!  When we pulled up to the fair it stopped raining and was 45 degrees.  Needless to say we had a fun, but freezing time!!!Taylor was so excited to ride on the horses.  She was grinning from ear to ear :)

 Isn't she a doll?
 He's no slouch either :)

 Tyson went on this attraction last year and has been talking about it ever since.  When he saw them he ran right over.
 Here he is in action.  If only I could find some way to make this in my backyard.  Endless hours of fun.
 Tyson decided he was not afraid of anything this year and tried out the jumping attraction.
 Here he is just starting out ...
 ...and here he is flying super high.  Don't you love his face?  He got into it after the initial shock of flying so high.
 This year they even had a camel!?!  Weird huh?  The kids thought it was awesome so I guess that's good.  It cost us $12 for them to ride on it in once around a circle.  I guess it's expensive to get a camel to Logandale!
A family favorite, chocolate covered bananas, yum!

 The ride home was awesome!  Jason and I talked the whole time with no interruptions, melt downs, or potty breaks.  Awesome!
Hayden and Grandma had a nice day at home.  Thanks, Grandma!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!!! Especially the drive home- so worth it! ;)

    I say every year that we are gonna go, then something always comes up- maybe next year....

    WILD about the weather! Crazy Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a look of pure joy on Taylors face! I'm so impressed you go every year. I was determined to go this year, but alas once again I did not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like Sarah...every year I say I am going to go and every year I say...Next year we will go!
    Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is an awesome fair!! super fun- the ball thing in water does look like alot of fun. How is Tyson doing?

    ReplyDelete