Friday, February 18, 2011

picture day

I took the kids and got professional pictures done the other day and they turned out really great!  We hadn't had them done since before Taylor was born so I was really slacking!
 Taylor was not too happy about taking pictures because I made her take off her white chapstick she had smeared all over her lips.  It made her look like she had a huge milk moustache.
 Hayden loved the pictures and loved the attention.  She's such a funny girl!


The woman taking the pictures was a miracle worker. I can't ever get a picture with all three looking and being decent. I did bribe them with McDonalds if they were good, so maybe that helped :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!! I think the white chap stick would have been great! Not really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I find all of your children ultra-adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so cute! I would love to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, they turned out SO great. that last one of all 3 is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kellie- love these pictures of your kids. I'm making a family book for the girls and was wondering if you can email me an individual picture of each of the kids and then one of the whole family. That would be awesome!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete