Friday, February 4, 2011

Hayden

My baby is a year old!!! 
 She is such a busy girl!  She crawls everywhere and is in to everything! 
At one this girl:
-has the craziest hair ever, it sticks out all over the place and I can't do a thing with it.
-loves to crawl up the stairs and play chase
-has the craziest teeth, the dentist has told me we cannot get baby braces
-is the biggest flirt and will smile at anyone and everyone
-loves her big brother and sister
-says "hi", "uh-oh", and "go"
-just started pointing at objects and babbling
-loves to eat
She was not too excited about the candle but once that was blown out she got down to business.



 Then it was on to opening presents, with tons of helps from Ty and Taylor.

 Her favorite gift was a cell phone.  It can be programmed to say a message and rings when you hang it up.
 I found this amazing ball pit and thought it would be so fun.  She was scared to death of it.
Hayden has been the best baby and we are so happy to have her in our family.

3 comments:

  1. Already a year old! Where did the time go? I'm sure she will grow to love the ball pit. Eventually. Happy Birthday Hayden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No WAY! Where in the world did this last year go? She's adorable and gotten so big since I last saw her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she's one already! That's crazy. Time just flies so fast. We miss you guys but I love reading about your crazy life. Tell Tyson that Hailey misses him. She still talks about Las Vegas a great deal (and how crazy Tyson was). Caden also keeps asking to go home every now and again. It makes me sad that he doesn't quite get it. Moves can be hard on kids.

    ReplyDelete