Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tyson's 5th Birthday

My baby boy turned five not too long ago and here are the pictures from his party. 
 We had his party at a place called Flip-n-Out.  It's everything a five year old boy could want.  Trampolines everywhere, blow up jumpers, and slides.  It's like they've gone into the mind of a 5 year old and created this place.  Tyson had a BLAST!  I hardly have any quality shots because the boys were everywhere.


 We ended up inviting like 14 boys, it was wild.  I just kept inviting and inviting.  He is my only boy and the oldest so I got a little carried away but I figure I'm allowed to.  It was that or bawl and bawl about how big he is :)

 Tyson's favorite part of course: the presents.  The other boys just mobbed him and it was really funny.  They were so excited to tell him which present they picked out just for him.

 At home with the loot!  He still has a couple of presents he hasn't even gotten to yet!  I was thinking of wrapping them back up and giving them for Christmas but then he is too old to be fooled anymore.  My baby... (add sobbing sounds here)...I remember when he was born...(louder sobbing)...I can't believe he is so big!!! (hysterical sobbing)
Oh...so sorry you had to witness my breakdown.  I am so glad Tyson is part of our family!  He sadly runs the show over here.  He is spoiled rotten and I know it.  Just when I think I am not buying that kid one more thing or taking him to one more activity, he flashes those dimples and he gets everything he wants.  When he is not being the spawn of Satan he is the greatest boy.  He is such a big helper to me, he cares for others and is so smart.  I am excited everyday that I get to spend with him and am so thankful Heavenly Father chose to let him be part of our family.  Happy Birthday Tyson!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are such a good mom, and Tyson is beyond cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take back everything I ever said about him. Tyson is the best!! And the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place was so great! My boys LOVED it!!!!

    I hear ya on crying they are getting older- but somehow- we are not! ;)

    Happy Birthday Tyson!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Tyson!! He has the cutest smile. That place rocks, way fun!!

    ReplyDelete