Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am finally blogging our Thanksgiving.  I don't know what the deal is with the picture order so everything is a little crazy.  This year we went to Cedar City to be with Jason's Great Grandma and Jason's parents.  A week later we made Thanksgiving again at our house.  We love having apple cider with dinner, the guys laugh and laugh and think they are getting drunk :)
 When we got to Cedar this was the temperature.  I threw an actual hissy fit and wanted Jason to turn the car around!  (If you can't make it out it says 9 degrees)  Honestly who lives in 9 degree temperature on purpose?

 Jason's uncle was HILARIOUS!  Some of the kids were trying to go down the hill and then he ran into the garage and found this shovel.  He tried to get Tyson to do it but this was as close as he got.
 Taylor and her cute little smile.
Tyson loves chicken drumsticks so he Loved the turkey drumsticks as well.  Tyson is in love with KFC chicken.  He calls it chicken with the bones hanging out.  Here is a common conversation in our house, "Mom, can we have chicken with the bones hanging out for dinner?"
Mark, loving his second round of Thanksgiving.
I love that the kids will wear these hats and do these activities I have for them.
Isn't she the cutest thing?
Here are two of Jason's uncles. Too funny.

We had such a fun time in Cedar City.  It's nice to see the snow for a little while and makes me so grateful when we come home to the desert :)

7 comments:

  1. 9 is definitely too cold!!! I love Vegas weather.....

    I thought Tyson was against eating chicken because it came from a chicken! Such a cute boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr...no thank you!!! I don't think I would like the snow either! Too much work with little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor is getting so big and her hair is so long! Glad you guys had a fun, safe Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids are so stinking cute!! I love the turkey hats, those are the best! 9 degrees is way too cold but at least you get to go home. It's not bad just to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving was so much fun! I can deal with the 9 degrees, because I knew we were going to leave in a couple of days. The kids look great in their thanksgiving hats. They are getting so big! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to Tyson's love for KFC! Thank goodness it is not 9 degrees here. My blood has thinned, and I can't take it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW 9 degrees, okay NOT missing that :) Love the pictures. Taylor is getting so big- such a cutie!! Love the thanksgiving hats, you guys are always doing super fun crafts. love it!!

    ReplyDelete