Thursday, May 20, 2010

crazy kids

Hayden is getting to be so much fun. She is such a happy baby and loves to smile. Here are some of the cute little faces she makes:
Smiles
Worried

and Cracking up.
Here she is with Daddy at Tyson's t-ball game. I love her in hats :)
Tyson is finally a t-ball superstar (according to me). He can hit...
...he can field
...he leaves other kids crying in the dirt over his awesome t-ball talents
...he also runs so hard he passes other kids up on their way to home plate! (Sorry about that Michael :)
I am so happy it is finally all coming together!
The next season however, is Coach pitch (wish us luck!!!)
Tyson and Jason went on a Father and sons and Tyson had a blast.
Tyson really likes these two friends so he was in heaven getting to hang out with them all night.

Grandma and Grandpa DeMille brought Taylor the cutest little outfit from Hawaii. We finally put it on her the other day and she loved it. She loved it so much though, she would not stand still and take a decent picture.
She was dancing and running all over the house. She's such a crazy girl!
On Monday I went to Target and scored all of this for about $28.
I love couponing!!
While at Target I also got the kids this fun water sprinkler. (Can you believe I even had a coupon for it too!?!)
I love how this picture shows a bit of Tyson's and Taylor's personalities. Taylor has no fear and dives right in to having fun. Tyson is so nervous about the water he is hiking his pants up to avoid getting wet.
They both were eventually soaking wet, it's just funny to see how different they are.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Tyson, Taylor and Hayden are each so very, very sweet! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night at Enrichment I was watching Hayden smiling and smiling at you. It was the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden has such a cute smile, I LOVE smiles, makes all this hard work worth it, when they smile and giggle at you :)

    ReplyDelete