Tuesday, April 20, 2010

our week

Are your kids as crazy as mine? I remember when trampolines were used for jumping. What a couple of nuts!We finally tried to take some Easter pictures on Sunday. Taylor is the silly one who will not be still so this is the best we got.
Isn't Hayden just a doll? I LOVE this dress and was just gushing over her all day in it :)

The terrible T's.


Tyson had his first t-ball game on Saturday and Taylor was super excited.
We were at the game and taking tons of pictures of Tyson and Taylor when I ask Jason to take a picture of Hayden and this is what I got. He actually even asked me to hold her away from me.
So this of course starts a tirade from me saying things like, "Oh I'm so hideous I can't be in a picture with my daughter, whatever!" So then he takes this picture and I do believe I am swearing at him by now. You just can't mess with a woman who CANNOT shed the baby weight. We are not a happy bunch!
So Jason wisely decided to help Tyson out on third base. I like that the games are pretty laid back and Taylor can help too.
Oh I love my little baller!!
Tyson is getting so good at t-ball, he is a running star now which is Hilarious!! He knows where to run and is hitting great! The outfielding is still slow but I think he spends so much time fighting with his sister all day he doesn't want to go and fight with other kids over a ball. That's my theory anyway :)

Hayden is getting so big! She is very alert and wants to be sitting up so she can see all the action.
Here she is while I'm making dinner. The bumbo is the greatest invention EVER!!!
Tummy time.

We have been doing tons of projects around the house. I have given myself the deadline of Hayden's blessing to complete all my on going projects (which are many). I will finally post pictures of them all then.

6 comments:

  1. The Bumbo chair is the greatest! Sadly Oliver is too big for it. Love the trampoline pictures! Too funny!
    It is always great to have company come into town so all the home projects get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed out on the Bumbo when Sadie was born! I'm sure they must have had them. Tyson is beyond cute in that t-ball uniform. And I can't get over the cuteness of Hayden's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE their Easter outfits!!!! If only it wasn't on conference this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Taylor is going to be your trial. She just looks like she's waiting to zing you! I love Hayden's little dress with the dots - too cute. Tyson has come leaps and bounds in T-ball. You deserve to be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your kids are soo cute!! LOVE the easter pics and yes that dress on hayden is adorable. Also, you look great too, that shirts looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I guess I don't have your email address after all. Email me at amyheadlee at gmail dot com and I'll let you know about Mya's party. Thanks! And I bet my kids will be that crazy too!!! Mya already is!

    ReplyDelete