Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ward picnic

Our ward had a family picnic at Seastrand park the other day.  I am a bum and loathe these activities but drag myself to them because the kids love them.  It was pleasantly not as painful as I had expected it would be, but it still can't beat being at home :)  
Here's my crazy girl.  She has a swollen nose and face from tripping over a cement car barricade and falling onto a cement sidewalk nose first.  What the heck?  Just this morning she fell down 3 stairs as I was standing right next to her.  If she makes it out of childhood alive it will be a miracle!!
 Our ward provided bubbles for the kids. So cute!

 Ryan could not get the bubbles figured out until she saw her big sister rocking them.


I am worried about this little flirt.  Already trying to pick up boys at the park.

Good luck to us!!!

1 comment:

  1. But these pictures look totally normal on my computer. Weird! Poor little accident prone Hayden. And Ryan could not be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete