Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tyson's 7th Birthday Party

Tyson had his 7th Birthday Party at Chuck E Cheese. 
They have a crazy Zombie game that the kids were obsessed with.
Taylor and Hayden were in heaven on all the rides.

Tyson took 16 invitations to school and only 2 kids came from his class.  I was so stressed that a ton of kids would show up I had 20 gift bags made.  I don't think I will do school friends again. You can always count on the church friends coming :)
Tyson gets embarrassed very easily but he was a good sport about all the attention.
He laughed the entire night.

We got a cake from Costco of course.  He wanted to  buy a cake with the American flag on it.  I talked him into the baseball glove.
The boys were pretty excited to dance all over the place but the host couldn't get Tyson to join in.
 He was so excited to go in the ticket blaster.  He talked about it all week.
 
 He tried so hard and got 200+ tickets because he grabbed 2 50 tickets and 1 100 ticket.
 We ran out of time and had to take the presents home to open them. 

He got two packages of Zinkies and was so excited.  He actually slept with all of them in their miniature space ship.
He loved this gun he got from Owen!  Boys and guns always go together :)
His haul :)
Super fun party!  Tyson had a blast!  Chuck E Cheese delivered again.

4 comments:

  1. So glad he loved the gun! Hope he had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on someones blog that her son really wanted the 1000 ticket so she had him find it on the ground and step on it before the wind started. I thought this was brilliant and will do the same when I have my birthday party there next year!

    Happy Birthday Tyson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!!! I havent been there in years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a big cake and design is quite unique. My best friend's birthday dinner was at one of the top listed event venue Atlanta few days back. Dj was amazing and danced to the last beat. Cake cutting ceremony was full of fun and affection with innumerable blessings. Planning one more birthday of another friend at the same place.

    ReplyDelete